Course Structure and Organization
Information in this Course is divided into a number of sections, which are presented in a specific order.
This lets employees see the relationships between the various groups of information and retain the information more easily. Information covered in the Course includes:
- Authorizing Welding Operations.
- Sparking and the Risk of Fire.
- Guards and Protective Barriers.
- Hazardous Fumes.
- The Use of Respirators.
- Eye Protection (Helmets, Filters, Glasses and Goggles).
- Other Personal Protective Equipment.
- Inspecting Welding Equipment.
- Safety Procedures and Operating Guidelines.
Each of the sections covers important information in one topic area, providing employees with the basis for understanding how to weld safely.