This Course reminds employees that they can make a difference! It shows employees how to recognize the types of injuries that occur most frequently in workplace situations... as well as the basic First Aid techniques that can be useful in these situations.
Upon completion of the Course, employees should be able to:
- Recognize basic types of injuries that are experienced in the workplace.
- Know how to treat cuts, scrapes and blisters.
- Know how to deal with muscle pulls and strains.
- Be aware they should take precautions when dealing with injuries involving bleeding.
- Know how to handle victims with broken bones and fractures.
- Be able to perform the Heimlich maneuver.
- Know when Rescue Breathing (artificial respiration) and CPR should be used.