This training course is designed to present information on the nature of hazardous materials and help employees reduce or eliminate potential exposure to Heat Stress in their work environments.
Upon completion of the program, employees should:
- Know how the body reacts to heat.
- Understand the difference between Heat Stress, Heat Exhaustion and Heat Stroke.
- Be able to recognize the symptoms of heat-related illnesses.
- Know what steps can be taken to prevent Heat Stress.
- Understand what types of basic first aid can be helpful when dealing with fellow employees who experience heat-related illnesses.
Heat Stress (HAZWOPER)