Respiratory Protection and Safety - Interactive CD-ROM Training
Respiratory Protection and Safety training program has been specifically created to assist facilities in complying with OSHA's Respiratory Standard.
One of the problems with many respiratory hazards (such as fumes or gases) is that employees cannot easily "see" them. Even more visible hazards, such as dusts, are often accepted as part of a "normal" work environment. As a result, many respiratory problems only become clearly evident well after the original exposure. Yet once they occur, most respiratory problems are "chronic" and long lasting.
This training covers the following topics:
- How the respiratory system "works"
- Common types and causes of respiratory hazards
- Potential effects of respiratory hazards
- Good respiratory safety practices
- Respiratory safety equipment
- OSHA’s “Assigned Protection Factors” for respirators
- Fit testing protocols
- Cleaning/disinfecting procedures
- And more!
Using a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, Respiratory Protection and Safety provides cost-effective, easy-to-use training. It's divided into topic-based lessons so information is easily understood ... and retained.