Keller-Soft® Safety Audit Customizer® (Version 7)
Conducting regular, thorough safety audits and inspections is one of your most effective strategies for catching safety deficiencies that could result in accidents and injuries ... or costly OSHA fines.
Attention construction companies: as an added feature, you can sort topics by either general industry or construction ... so you get only checklists and regulatory citations relating to the area of your choice.
With J. J. Keller's Safety Audit Customizer software, you can conduct detailed safety audits faster and more easily than ever before! This program includes over 500 pre-written checklists grouped under OSHA and EPA topics including ...
- Chemical Storage
- Confined Spaces
- Respiratory Protection
- Excavation Areas
- Electrical Systems
- And More!
Prepare your audit checklists using one of the following options:
- Quick-start audit: A quick and easy process for preparing simple audits. You simply select from any of the pre-written work area audits.
- Custom audit: "You build it" based on audit questions for more than 460 topics or 68 work areas. Simply select what you want to include.
- Visi-Audit®: Prepare your audit by clicking on graphic representations of 68 different work areas with hazards. Then select related topics to include in your audit.
Plus, you can use the checklists as-is, or customize them to include company-specific information however you see fit.
This program also makes it easy to generate a variety of helpful reports based on your safety audit and inspection results. These reports can even be enhanced by adding charts, prioritizing checklist items, and including tasks for employees to complete.
With J. J. Keller's Safety Audit Customizer software, conducting safety audits is as easy as 1-2-3! Here's how it works:
- Prepare your safety audit by choosing the ready-to-use checklist you need. (Can't find the checklist you need? Just customize one!)
- Audit your facility by answering a series of checklist questions.
- Analyze your results by reviewing deficiencies and adding tasks for employees to complete to prevent future problems.
Here are some of the features we've added to Version 7 that will make conducting audits easier:
- Compatible with handheld computers (PDAs) - Do you use a handheld computer that runs Palm OS®, or Windows® CE/Pocket PC operating systems? This versatile auditing software can save you even more time by allowing you to load checklists onto your handheld for more efficient audits.
- Rating system - You can "rate" checklist questions, then generate reports based on those ratings.
- Equipment inspection forms - With inspection forms for fleet vehicles, cranes, forklifts, and more, you can make sure equipment is in proper working condition.
- Special checklists - Such as a checklist for general hazards that apply to almost every workplace, as well as checklists for other special topics like handling an OSHA inspection, and HACCP.
- Sorting ability - Allows you to sort topics so you get only audit checklists and reg citations that pertain to the work area you choose.
Single-user, upgrade to small network, or small network versions available. All versions include installation instructions, and 12 months unlimited, toll-free technical support. Large network license also available; please inquire.