Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders Interactive CD-ROM Courseware
Provide consistent, high-impact handling compressed gas cylinders training in less time with less money ... and less hassle.
With this interactive CD-ROM training course, you'll get lively, powerful training that's impossible for your employees to ignore. Your employees can complete the program on their own ... any time ... and at their own pace.
What's more, documentation (courses taken, quiz scores, and time spent on the course) is automatically handled for you. And, because CD-ROMs eliminate the need for group training, you'll have less employee downtime and a stronger bottom line.
Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders Interactive CD-ROM Courseware:
- Provides information lab employees need to work safely when handling and using these materials.
- Covers safe moving, transporting and storing practices.
Discover the benefits of interactive CD-ROM training ...
- Reduced learning time -- training occurs at an employee's most efficient pace, and material is reviewed only when needed.
- Increased retention -- employees are "forced" to pay attention and interact.
- Improved consistency -- training is uniform for all employees so you know what is covered every time.
- Automated recordkeeping -- documentation is automatically handled for you.
- Cost-effectiveness -- downtime is reduced because training takes place at an individual employee's availability.
System operating requirements: IBM® PC or 100% compatible computer with 486 DX2/66 (Pentium® recommended), 2x CD-ROM drive, 8 MB of RAM (16 MB recommended), 40 MB of hard disk space, 256-color display, local bus or PCI video, sound card (Soundblaster® compatible), speakers, Windows® 3.1 or higher. MPEG drivers or video for Windows®.