Fire Prevention in the Office Safety Meeting Kit DVD/VHS The "Fire Prevention in the Office" Safety Meeting Kit™ looks at what causes office fires, and what can be done to prevent them. The kit includes all of the material needed to promote and conduct a safety meeting.
English & Spanish
It reviews steps that can be taken to help prevent fires, as well as what employees should do in case of a fire emergency.
Among all the safety problems an employee can encounter, office fires can be the most frightening.
Every year office fires cause millions of dollars in damage and result in hundreds of employee injuries, many of which are fatal.
Yet many employees do not realize how their own work practices can contribute to the risk of fire.
The kit includes information on
- the common causes of office fires,
- the concept of "flashpoint",
- the importance of good "housekeeping” and other fire prevention measures,
- classes of fires,
- fire extinguishers,
- evacuation and other employee responsibilities,
- first aid,
- and more.
Materials in the Safety Meeting Kit include
The video (DVD/VHS) program in the kit comes with a
- a video (DVD/VHS) program,
- 5 motivational posters and
- 30 employee booklets.
DVDs are subtitled and allow the course to be played from beginning to end or by section,
and are indexed so that sections can be accessed in any order.
- comprehensive and easy-to-use leader's guide,
- reproducible scheduling & attendance form,
- employee quiz,
- training certificate and
- training log.
|Video Length:||16 minutes
|Shipped Weight:||6 (lbs)
|Usually ships in:||48 hours