DOT HM-126F Safety Training Interactive CD-ROM Courseware
DOT HM-126F Safety Training is specifically designed for the Department of Transportation’s hazmat training regulation on handling and transporting hazardous materials. Helps you provide the "Safety Training" required by the regulation. The course makes employees aware of the hazards associated with the materials they handle … and shows them how to secure and work with these materials safely.
With this interactive CD-ROM training course, you'll get lively, powerful training that's impossible for your employees to ignore. Your employees can complete the program on their own ... any time ... and at their own pace.
What's more, documentation (courses taken, quiz scores, and time spent on the course) is automatically handled for you. And, because CD-ROMs eliminate the need for group training, you'll have less employee downtime and a stronger bottom line.
The course covers:
- The regulation itself.
- The use of personal protective equipment.
- Hazard "indicators," such as labels, shipping papers and placards.
- Where hazardous materials may be encountered.
- Methods and procedures for avoiding accidents.
- Accidents/emergencies involving hazardous materials.
- Spills and clean-up procedures.
- Security risks and terrorism.