Bloodborne Pathogens For First Responders Interactive CD-ROM Courseware Bloodborne pathogens for first responders training thatís lively, interactive, and self-paced Ö
Bloodborne Pathogens For First Responders has been specifically created to assist facilities in fulfilling the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard's (29 CFR Part 1910.1030) training requirements. It addresses the major areas that must be covered to comply with the standard.
Consistent, high-impact training in less time with less money ... and less hassle.
With this interactive CD-ROM training course, you'll get lively, powerful training that's impossible for your employees to ignore. Your employees can complete the program on their own ... any time ... and at their own pace.
What's more, documentation (courses taken, quiz scores, and time spent on the course) is automatically handled for you. And, because CD-ROMs eliminate the need for group training, you'll have less employee downtime and a stronger bottom line.
The course covers:
- Contents of the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
- Epidemiology and symptoms of blood borne diseases.
- Modes by which bloodborne diseases are transmitted.
- The exposure control plan.
- Recognition of exposure situations.
- Practices to prevent exposure.
- Information on HBV vaccination.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- And more!