The VHS version of the Accidents & Breakdowns Training Kit has been replaced with
a DVD version. The video walks drivers through a 7-step accident procedure, from stopping the vehicle to filling out an accident report. The video also discusses proper actions after a breakdown including the placement of warning devices.
In addition to the video, the kit includes, the following:
- Instructor’s Guide
- 10 Driver Handbooks
- 10 Wallet Cards
- Training Log
- 2 Awareness Posters
– General Reminder
– 7 Step Accident Procedures
Select components of the kit are available for individual purchase.
Here is a preview of the contents of the DVD:
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program – Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections (access to chapters by topic)
- Stop Your Vehicle
- Prevent Another Accident From Happening
- Help the Injured
- Notify Law Enforcement
- Document What Happened
- Contact Your Company
- Fill Out the Report
- Conclusion and Review
- Commentary – Offers interviews by industry professionals.
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation
to reinforce effectiveness of training.
For more details, please visit the accident and breakdowns product page.